The scarf is made from a strip of stretch knit fabric that measures 22” x 4” which makes a perfect fit for my dolls, but also fits 18” dolls such as American Girl.
- Cut the 22” x 4” strip using a rotary cutter (I love my small Olfa)
- Press edges smooth (knits tend to curl on the edges)
- Fold in half and cut ends on the diagonal.
- Stitch seams, leaving an opening in the center (for turning)
- Turn and push ends out with stuffing stick or chopstick.
- Stitch opening together or secure with fusible seam tape.
- Tie on doll’s head.